|“||Huh, that, there's I.R.I.S. but it's useless.||”|
Chris is an agent under M.A.T.A. Academy. Although he first appears in "MISSION: ACADEMY", his name is revealed in "MISSION: ORIENTATION". He is classified as a KOMBAT agent. He, Roza, Bulat and Zass are in a team.
How to dress Chris is more like a charismatic person who promotes the style of dressing people of eastern culture. His clothes were blue, pants were black, and a pair of blue shoes. His hair was traced to the crimson and his eyes were dark blue as Roza.
- Plasmakris: Chris owns a pair of laser keris for fighting. He levitates them with his hands.
- "I am Chris!" - Season 2, Episode 2 (MISSION: ORIENTATION)
- "Huh, that, there's I.R.I.S. but it's useless." - Season 2, Episode 9 (MISSION: ROLE)
- His name "Chris" could be derived from his weapon, a pair keris.
- He speaks a Kelantese dialect, which is proven when he says "Ambo Chris". "Ambo" means "Aku" or "I am" in Kelantese dialect.
- His voice actor Iqbal Mustaqim is an animator in WAU Animation.
- Iqbal Mustaqim confirms that Chris is a Caucasian who loves eastern culture.
- The way that he treated Ali very mean was similiar to the Loud brothers treated Lincoln very harsh.