Dos about to take the Blueprint from Ali
Dos is one of the evil spies in Agent Ali. She makes her first appearance in the intro for MISSION: IRIS where she dresses up in Agent Jenny's clothing. She is also one of Uno's assistant, where in season 1 she breaks in M.A.T.A.'s headquarter.
Dos has a slender, black hair with purple doodle, and brown eyes.
Dos is one of Uno's agent, and is alertful, calm and mischievous.
- Shox Stix: Needles shock its victims once it touches the target's body. Dos is also able to pull a needle back to her. When embedded into the ground, it produces an electric shockwave that shocks nearby opponents. Dos usually wears her electric needle as a hair bun.
- Velocity Boots: A pair of shoes that can speed up the foot movement to run faster and jump higher.
- Crystal Flash: It emits a bright flash that blinds her enemies, allowing her to give her opponents the slip. Used in MISSION: BLUEPRINT against Rizwan, and MISSION: PROTOCOL GEGAS against Ali and Alicia.
- Plasma Blade: A knife-shaped weapon that can produce temperatures and light that is hot and can cut a lot of surfaces. First use in MISSION: PROTOCOL GEGAS. In MISSION: OVERRIDE, the right blade was broken by Bakar and the left by a bite from Comot.
- Her name means the Spanish translation for "two".
- She borrows elements from the Flash franchise.
- Her appearance is similiar to Nathalie Sancoeur from Miraculous Ladybug, but unlike Nathalie, Dos doesn't wear glasses.
- Her appearance is similar to Gogo Tomago but unlike Gogo, Dos is a villain.
- In a fan fiction, she is being shipped with Rizwan.
- Dos is the second tallest making Trez the largest.