“Sorry, Ali. I really don't want to do this... but you are so stubborn.”
- ―Jenny in MISSION: UNO
Jenny is a former agent in M.A.T.A.. She was classified as a quartermaster in TEKNO who is responsible for doing suits, gadgets, and devices for any recruited agent.
She makes her first appearance in MISSION: IRIS, where she checks up on Ali as he regains consciousness. She then quickly explained about I.R.I.S. to Ali and offers to research on ways to separate it from him.
- Stylus: A pen that use on tablets, it also used as a taser that electrocutes and weakens enemies (same as Dos' Shox Stix). Jenny uses this on Ali to stop from activating the override mode in MISSION: UNO. However, in MISSION: HOPE, she used to contact Uno and Dos with a button at the back of a pen. She also use this with Dos' Shox Stix as a short circuit to stop the bomb from being exploded
- Mini Pistol: A small type of gun that can generate a red shoot and causes a huge impact. This can deal huge damage to enemies.
Not much information about Jenny. It still remains unknown on why she was recruited to work for Uno in the first place. She joined M.A.T.A. in order to obtain information and spy the agency's function currently. Despite her history was not known much, she was one of the most trusted agents in M.A.T.A.
Jenny is a redhead M.A.T.A. agent. She wears a lab coat over her green turtleneck shirt, red pants and black shoes, as well as a matching pair of gloves. She is constantly armed with a stylus and tablet.
When she reveals herself to be the mole in M.A.T.A., she abandons her glasses, having only used them as part of her disguise as an agent. In season 2, she wears a black and green tunic-like uniform with black high boots.
It is revealed that she had long hair in the past.
Jenny is a two-faced young agent who perfectly tried to hide her personality to make the others not suspect at her. As a M.A.T.A agent, Jenny known to be nice, polite and compassionate. However, sometimes she is disgusted of Bakar's actions, such as like every kind of romantic advance has made on her. She likes to help the other agents like giving them a new weapon/gadget, like he gave Ali a Sonic Yoyo and Bakar's High-Tech Shield Gauntlet also like to explaining things at length instead of giving a short answer when replying to a question and gadgets.
As Cinco, she is calm, abusive, intelligent, mischievous and proud. Despite; she still has some traits from her original persona like being soft-spoken and speaking in a length sentence. She also has a massive superiority complex, and is physically the “weakest” Numeros agent. Despite; desperate times she remains easy-going. She managed to track Cuatro's location on near the forest, and went along with Rizwan and Ocho as ordered by Uno.
- "It seems that you came here to face your own doom." - Season 2, Episode 8 (MISSION: PURPOSE)
- "Sorry, Ali. I really don’t want to do this. But you are so stubborn." - Jenny showing her true self (Season 1, Episode 12, MISSION: UNO)
- "You are so adorable, Ali. My loyalty has never been with M.A.T.A. Uno ordered me to join here, so I can be able to spy from within." - Jenny to Ali explaining the reason why she betrayed them.
- "This is why you are unworthy to be an agent. You are so easy to trust someone. Don’t worry you are not the only one with the same problem , Bakar, Alicia, even the general, you are all the same. This is why its Pillar leaders are no longer as strong like in past." - Cinco sharing her opinions on working with Ali and in M.A.T.A
- "This is your task. You need to finish this, or you will be finished." -Season 2, Episode 9 (MISSION: ROLE)
- "I'm NOT Jenny!"- Cinco angrily replying to Bakar after calling her "Jenny"
- "I know it's dangerous. I need to do this so it can help you to defeat them." - Jenny to Ocho.
- Jenny is the quartermaster who provides gadgets for M.A.T.A. agents.
- Jenny is revealed to be the enemy mole in M.A.T.A. in MISSION: UNO.
- After MISSION: UNO, the voice actress of Jenny nicknamed her character as "Cutevil Jenny".
- In MISSION: OVERRIDE, her codename is revealed to be "Cinco", which means "five" in Spanish.
- Jenny has a habit of explaining things at length instead of giving a short answer when replying to a question about gadgets.
- She is constantly disgusted at and rejects every romantic advance Bakar has made on her.
- Jenny's birthday is revealed to be 24th September, a week after Rizwan's birthday, and her zodiac sign is Libra.
- Interestingly, Jenny shares the same birthday as her voice actress Nor Meirysha.
- Rizwan was originally the traitor in M.A.T.A. however; the directors changed it to Jenny because it was too obvious and the viewers already predicted that it is Rizwan.
- She declares that her name is not Jenny. But this statement is still ambiguous because if she has another real name since "Cinco" is her agent name or Jenny was indeed her real name but she tries to deny to admit it since she was Uno's Agent, she needs to use "Cinco" as her real name.