|“||It seems that you have come to seek death.||”|
Jenny is an agent in the M.A.T.A.. She is classified as a quartermaster in TEKNO who is responsible for doing suits, gadgets, and devices for any recruited agent.
She makes her first appearance in MISSION: IRIS, where she checks up on Ali as he regains consciousness. She then quickly explained about I.R.I.S. to Ali and offers to research on ways to seperate it from him.
- Pen: A pen that use on tablets, it also used as a taser that electrocutes and weakens enemies (same as Dos's Shox Stix). Jenny uses this on Ali to stop from activating the override mode in MISSION: UNO. However, in MISSION: HOPE, she used to contact Uno and Dos with a button at the back of a pen. She also use this with Dos's Shox Stix as a short circuit to stop the bomb from being exploded
- Pistol: A small type of gun that can generate a red shoot and causes a huge impact
Not much is known about Jenny. It is unknown how she was recruited to work for Uno in the first place. She joined M.A.T.A. in order to obtain information about how the agency functions currently. Despite her history was not known much, she was one of the most trusted agents in M.A.T.A..
Jenny is a redhead M.A.T.A. agent. She wears a lab coat over her green cardigan, black pants and shoes, as well as a matching pair of gloves. She is constantly armed with a stylus and tablet.
When she reveals herself to be the mole in M.A.T.A., she abandons her glasses, having only used them as part of her disguise as an agent. In season 2, she wear black and green uniform with black high boots.
It is revealed that she had long hair in the past.
Jenny was a M.A.T.A agent in MISSION: IRIS she has a habit of explaining things at length instead of giving a short answer when replying to a question and gadgets. She is nice and polite. However, sometimes she is disgusted of Bakar's actions,such as like every kind of romantic advance has made on her. She likes to help the other agents like giving them a new weapon/gadget, like he gave Ali a Sonic Yoyo and Bakar's High-Tech Shield Gauntlets.
But she revealed her true nature as M.A.T.A.'s enemy mole and one of Uno's agents, and her codename is Cinco (means five in Spanish). Her original persona is far from nice persona of Jenny. Cinco is dark, calm, calculated and sadistic even though still remain to be easy-going and soft spoken whenever she explain something like her Jenny's persona. Cinco sadistic side is shown whenever she willingly to do everything to defeat M.A.T.A agent or to gather information for Uno, even she need to hurt both the sides. Also she threaten to Cuatro to always being loyal to Uno or his family will be killed by the other Numeros. Like most of Numeros agents, she is loyal to Uno. Its seen after she failed to catch Cuatro and Rizwan, she shown her regret to failed and be trapped by them , try to explain to Uno about their action and apologize to him.
- "It seems that you have come to seek death." - Season 2, Episode 8 (MISSION: PURPOSE)
- "I'm Sorry, Ali. Actually, I don't want to do this. Because you are so headstrong." -Jenny reveal herself as Uno mole.
- " You are so funny, Ali. I never have a loyalty to M.A.T.A. Uno tasked me to join here, so I can become a mole in there"
- " This why you unworthy to be agent. You are so easy to trust someone. Not only you, Bakar, Alicia, even general, all of you are same. This why its main leader no longer to be as strong like in past. " -Cinco mocking Ali and M.A.T.A agents
- "This is your task. You need to finish this, or you will be finished" -Season 2, Episode 9 (MISSION: ROLE)
- " I'm NOT Jenny ! "-Cinco angrily to Bakar after calling her "Jenny"
- " I know it's dangerous. I need to do this so it can help you to defeat them" -Jenny to Ocho
- Jenny is the quartermaster who provides gadgets for M.A.T.A. agents.
- Jenny is revealed to be the enemy mole in M.A.T.A. in MISSION: UNO.
- After MISSION: UNO, the voice actress of Jenny nicknamed her character as "Cutevil Jenny".
- In MISSION: OVERRIDE, her codename is revealed to be "Cinco", which means "five" in Spanish.
- Jenny has a habit of explaining things at length instead of giving a short answer when replying to a question about gadgets.
- She is constantly disgusted at and rejects every romantic advance Bakar has made on her.
- Jenny's birthday is revealed to be 24th September, a week after Rizwan's birthday.
- Interestingly, Jenny shares the same birthday as her voice actress Nor Meirysha.
- Originally, Rizwan was supposed to be the traitor for M.A.T.A. instead of Jenny but it was changed because it's obvious for the viewers to know that Rizwan is the traitor.
- Possibly, Rizwan likes Jenny as for her beauty. But this is unsure yet, as she has never impress Rizwan in a relationship.
- Coincidentally after revealing Jenny is the traitor of M.A.T.A., Rizwan might already disliked Jenny because of her negativity.
- She declare that her name is not Jenny. But this statement is still ambiguous if she have another real name since "Cinco" is her agent name or Jenny was indeed her real name but she try to deny to admit it since she was Uno's Agent, she need use "Cinco" as her real name.