MISSION: UNO (Malay: MISI: UNO) is the twelfth episode of Agent Ali. It airs in 13th January 2017 on TV3.
- Main characters:
- Minor characters:
- This episode focuses on the villain Uno, hence, its title "MISSION: UNO".
- Days before the release of this episode, the profile, timeline and post pictures of Agent Ali Facebook page are edited to have red static, similar to Uno's video appearance.
- The profile and timeline pictures get more distorted in Thursday, a day before the premiere.
- A short video of Uno asking "How are you, agents?" is released on Agent Ali Instagram and Facebook page.
- It is also used in the episode.
- Some posts on Agent Ali Facebook have binary codes. When they are decoded, they tell the predicament that M.A.T.A. is having in this episode. The list are as followed:
- "3 HARI LAGI" (3 Days More)
- "SAFEHOUSE KE HQ! SAFEHOUSE KE HQ!" (Safehouse to HQ! Safehouse to HQ)
- "SAFEHOUSE KE HQ, KAMI DISERANG MUSUH" (Safehouse to HQ, we are attacked by enemy)
- "AKTIFKAN SISTEM PERTAHANAN MAKSIMUM" (Activate Maximum Defense System)
- "KECEMASAN! KECEMASAN! TOLONG! HELLO? HELLO" (Emergency! Emergency! Help! Hello? Hello)
- Some of the sentences decoded from the binary codes given in Agent Ali Facebook page are used in this episode.
- "SAFEHOUSE KE HQ! SAFEHOUSE KE HQ!" by Jenny
- "AKTIFKAN SISTEM PERTAHANAN MAKSIMUM" by Rizwan
- "KECEMASAN! KECEMASAN! TOLONG! HELLO? HELLO" by Ali
- This is the second episode to occur outside of school times, the first being MISSION: COMOT.
- This is the first episode to air on Friday the 13th.
There are many references to James Bond Golden Eye:
- Djinn's sentence "Why we toppled all those traitor, undermined all those agent" and "The agent went to work for agency whose betrayal" to Rizwan. Both of the quotes are similar to those stated by Alec Trevelyan.
- Djinn looks like Alec Trevelyan because they both have scarred face.
- Jenny stops Ali to activate the override mode and she said "I don't do this". This is a reference to James attempts to kill Alec but the tranquilizer dart hit James and he fainted. Alec's last words are "For England, James."
- Uno is revealed to be Djin, the head of the INVISO pillar in M.A.T.A. and the mentor of Rizwan, who was presumed dead after the other M.A.T.A. agents left him and the explosion occurred on where he was.
- Uno wants the I.R.I.S. so that he can destroy M.A.T.A. and its agents after thinking that they are traitors since they left him for dead.
- Jenny is revealed to be the actual traitor in M.A.T.A.
- The end credits are red instead of blue, and the music used is the villains' tone.
- After the episode, the profile and timeline pictures of Agent Ali Facebook are replaced by Uno's pictures.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.