We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Trez plays a part as one of the evil spies in "Agent Ali". He borrows a few core elements from the Hulk, including strength. He makes his first appearance in the intro for MISSION: I.R.I.S.
He is big and bald.
- "Forget him! I want that fat man." - Season 1, Episode 1 (MISSION: I.R.I.S)
- "Good job, Nueve. Where do you think you're going, old man?"
- Trez is spelt after the word "Tres", which means "three" in Spanish. He is the third in a series of Latin names for numbers: "Uno; Dos; Tres; Cuatro".
- He is similar to Jaws in the James Bond Franchise because they are the villains with super strength.
- He also appears as a boss in stage 25 of Inferno mission in Ejen Ali: Emergency video game.
- In Ejen Ali Magazine #10, his height is 220 cm and his birthday is March 6.
- In Season 2, he had a mechanic arm instead of his ordinary arm.
- He has a number "3" logo on his left head.